Passionate Care Management (PCM) value based turn-key solution for this non-face-to-face CMS program enables you to increase your monthly reimbursements without incurring any additional cost of hiring additional staff or investing in technology solutions. Our patient centric solution provides comprehensive care coordination that helps in managing patients’ health while increasing practice revenue. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recognizes Chronic Care Management (CCM) as a critical component of primary care that contributes to better health and care for individuals.
Our passion is to help patients remain healthy while enabling practitioners to grow their practice and increase revenue. Our solution: manage the CCM process for physicians by providing the operational structure and credentialed medical staff to perform outreach to patients in their home.
Our team consist of seasoned RNs, and CMAs. They will form a bridge between you and the patients. This staff augmentation model lessen the burden on your staff from additional work, and frees them to concentrate on in-office visitors.
Benefits of Our Scalable Solution:
Solution has been developed to meet the requirements published by Medicare for Chronic Care Management program. The built-in documentation retention capability and logging of user activities helps in compliance with MACRA.
- Enables staff to identifies all Medicare patients with two or more chronic diseases.
- Built-in capability to capture time spent with patient on calls or time spent by others program participating practitioners.
- Built-in functionality that allows staff to develop health goal based on patient conditions and document session notes.
- Capability to attach third party generated documents for audit purpose
- Identify patients who are eligible but haven't registered for the program.
- Close to month-end ad-hoc reports can be generated to identify patients with whom considerable time has been spent during the month but 20 minutes threshold is not met.
- At the month-end ad hoc reports can be generate to identify patients that have received 20 minutes or more of CCM services for billing purpose.
- Has built-in capabilities to submit bills for processing